Write For Us
What Is Guest Blogging and What Role Does It Play For Your Home-based Business
Guest blogging or guest posting are terms you are familiar with in the modern-day context where you write for the website of another business and not your own. Typically, guest bloggers pen blogs matching their industry and the aim is to:
- Get traffic back to the website
- Enhance the trustworthiness of the brand and awareness
- Create relationships with the industry peers
Guest blogging is a search engine optimization technique to promote content to be written and published as a blog post on a third-party website. The concept behind guest blogging is making someone belonging to your industry but is not directly connected, write on their site. But the write-up needs to offer something valuable to the domain. So, guest posting is beneficial to the host and guest website.
Significance of guest blog for your business
For a home-based business with a blog, the goal is similar. Engaging readers and getting more traffic to create an authority and what better than creating high-quality home improvement topics those appeals to the audience. Writing a guest blog is an effective method of fueling the content marketing strategy. Content is a must-have for search engine optimization. Here is how a home-based business may benefit with guest blogging on home improvement “write for us”:
- Provides content without taking the trouble of writing it yourself. Business owners occupied with an array of tasks may get rid of work burden through guest posts.
- With guest blogs, you can repeal dullness and boredom from content and add more zeal to it. You can introduce the readers to ideas they may not have encountered before.
- By publishing content, you can boost the traffic through a wide range of topics and may bring their own followers to your blog.
- SEO content marketing go hand in hand as it offers the search engines different content to index.
Articles and Categories we welcome
- Home Improvement
- Home Renovation
- Cleaning Ideas
- Real Estate
Submission guidelines for guest posts
- Use H1, H2, H3, H4, and other appropriate headings.
- A minimum of 600 words is mandatory.
- Write unique and high-quality content to appeal to the audience.
- Make sure you use royalty-free images/videos and acknowledge the source of the content.
- The anchor text of the links should be appropriate, but those with a positive impact on search engine rankings should be included.
- Check spelling and grammar thoroughly.
- Bulletin usage makes your blog more compact.
- You must have a featured picture for the blog. Try to include six to seven images in the post. You may also include screenshots, images, graphics, and please centre it / 500 px wide.
- Your article or blog post should have information, meta title, and description.
- If you are keen to write appealing content, go ahead with it.
- Don’t add website link in first paragraph.
We Don’t Accept:
- Articles that have already been published or copied.
- Adult, Casino, CBD content
- Content with promotional tone
How to submit your articles:
If you want to contribute content to HomeImprovementIdeaz.com,write for us. Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any queries regarding guest posting at HomeImprovementIdeaz.com, let us know via the Contact Us form or at email@example.com.